Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on submitting a company profile.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Include "Company Submission:
" in the subject line
- Your first and last name
- Your relationship to the company
- How you heard about ClimateTechList
- Whether you are suggesting an edit to an existing company or submitting a new company to the list
Click here to open a prefilled email template.
There are many places your climate tech company could post to hire software talent. What’s different about ClimateTechList?
- Our niche is software engineers looking to move into climate. Software engineers are often overwhelmed by choice in a job search. ClimateTechList curates and presents climate tech companies, what they do, and how they help solve climate change, concisely to cut through the noise.
- Steven’s LinkedIn following of ~12,000 followers has been primarily built by writing about climate tech and software job searches, including multiple posts with ~500,000 views
Despite only soft launching a low-fidelity version of the site in the fall of 2022, we have already directly helped place at least three candidates at companies listed on the site as well as indirectly contributed to several other SWE's job searches ending at climate tech companies. And that is only counting the people that we know of 🙂!
- Two software engineers hired full-time at ClimateTechList companies.
- One non-software engineer hired full-time at a ClimateTechList company.
- Multiple candidates went to final rounds at ClimateTechList companies or got offers but did not accept.
Alex found his job at Mitra Chem via ClimateTechList
I first heard about ClimateTechList through the Work on Climate Slack workspace. I was trying to find innovative companies with a need for my software engineering skillset to tackle climate change, and ClimateTechList was helpful for that.
One thing that differentiated ClimateTechList was how ClimateTechList provided an insightful view of each company's mission and its potential climate impact.
Mitra Chem did an interview call with Steven of ClimateTechList for the company profile writeup, and we got an inbound lead from Alex within a few weeks.
We hired Alex on the Acceleration team as a Senior Software Engineer. Alex has already made a significant positive impact at Mitra Chem, and we are very happy to have him!
Compared to other methods for hiring, ClimateTechList is provided us with a great pipeline of motivated candidates already passionate about using their skills to help fight climate change, and whose values align closely with our company.
Akhil found his job at Lumen Energy via ClimateTechList
I first heard about ClimateTechList through a friend. That friend was able to connect me with Steven and Steven suggested applying to a few companies listed on the site.
It helped me learn more deeply about the impact of the companies I was looking at.
One thing that differentiates ClimateTechList vs other resources is that it's the only climate jobs site I've seen that caters to a software skill set.
We found our latest engineering team member, Akhil, through ClimateTechList and have been impressed with both the quality and passion for fighting climate change of the folks using ClimateTechList.
Meaghan found her job at Flashfood via ClimateTechList
I first learned about ClimateTechList through a LinkedIn post by Steven. At the time, I was actively searching for opportunities at mission-driven climate tech companies, and this platform proved invaluable in guiding my search.
What set ClimateTechList apart from other job boards was its provision of climate tech resources and a list of featured companies to focus my job search on. Thanks to ClimateTechList, I discovered job openings on company career pages even before they were posted on LinkedIn, enabling me to be an early applicant.
I am incredibly grateful to ClimateTechList for leading me to my new role. As a Talent Specialist at Flashfood, I am excited to contribute to an organization aligned with my passion for addressing climate change and reducing food waste.